10 Best Celeb Quotes This Week
"I had a show. Then I had a different show. Now I have a Twitter account."
– Conan O'Brien's bio description on his new Twitter account
"Do you think that you are all there?"
– Barbara Walters, questioning the sanity of "Octomom" Nadya Suleman on The View
"She was like Ray Lewis, the Raven's middle linebacker – she took me down. It was great."
– Brothers amp Sister's recently engaged star Dave Annable, on fiancée Odette Yustman's reaction to his proposal, to PEOPLE
"Kirstie...with Oprah's permission, I'll be your booty call."
– Jamie Foxx, answering Alley's plea for some loving from the actor, on Oprah
"There's only so many times you can do a scene running down the road with two guns in your hand, screaming and take it seriously. You just start laughing in the middle of the take."
– Die Hard icon Bruce Willis, using comedy to embrace his latest role in Cop Out, to Parade magazine