10 Best Celeb Quotes This Week
"I think he could have actually fitted on that bit of door."
– Kate Winslet, giving Titanic fans the validation they've been seeking for 20 years, on Jimmy Kimmel Live!
"I was made fun of [in school], but it didn't bother me very much because I was very comfortable in who I was. I was taught as a young child by my parents and family to love myself."
– Zendaya, on overcoming bullying with killer confidence, to New You magazine
"I've always done things kind of my own way. As long as I can keep doing things my own way, I think I'll feel successful."
– Gwyneth Paltrow, on shrugging off her haters, to Glamour
"@donjohnson and @dakotajohnson at her premiere of How to be Single.... She's amazing! The movie is so funny, you laugh, you cry! Don is a #veryprouddaddy and I am a very #proudmama."
– Melanie Griffith, celebrating the premiere of daughter Dakota Johnson's new film with ex-husband Don Johnson, on Instagram
"I remember when we had both our children during filming of America's Next Top Model, when she first held my son Jack when he was just a baby, the look in her eyes, she really wanted to be a mom."
– Nigel Barker, on former ANTM boss Tyra Banks's path to parenthood, to PEOPLE
"Look, I hope the answer is yes, but I need an answer. I'm 52 and I could throw out my hip pretty soon."
– George Clooney, on how he was still waiting for an answer 25 minutes after proposing to now-wife Amal, to Ellen DeGeneres
"I feel his love in this room. I feel his strength and his warmth being reflected in all of you."
– Céline Dion, remembering her late husband René Angélil on the Colosseum stage at Caesars Palace
"I don't feel guilty for being me."
– Amy Duggar King, on not always fitting in with her famous family, to PEOPLE