10 Best Celeb Quotes This Week
"I used to hitchhike and carry a sign that said, 'I don't have a gun.'"
– Due Date star Zach Galifianakis, fondly recalling his past road trips to PEOPLE
"I went to my first club in Vegas and danced on the pole with friends!"
– Country star Wynonna Judd, on her new life since shedding 55 lbs., to PEOPLE
"[My son] tells me, 'You're the only person in the world after many years in a country, [your accent] gets worse and worse. That's not normal!'"
– Modern Family's Sofia Vergara, on her inability to lose her Colombian accent, on The Ellen DeGeneres Show
"Give me a chance...Maybe in eight years, I'll be the President."
– Jay-Z, sharing his future ambitions on BBC Radio 1's Newsbeat
"I can predict storms, low-pressure systems. When people see my hair rise, they should head to their basements as quickly as possible."
– Conan O'Brien, on his awesome head of hair, to New York magazine