10 Best Celeb Quotes This Week
"I remember thinking at one point, 'I know: I'll get my hips lipo-ed off!' You can't – it's bone."
– One of PEOPLE's Amazing Bodies of 2010 Jennifer Love Hewitt, on previously contemplating plastic surgery
"Originally I was supposed to take off my shirt. The script said we were walking into school and Willy takes off his shirt. I said, 'Whoa, whoa, whoa. Time out. He's gonna take off his shirt in the middle of school? No, no, no."
– Taylor Lautner, on preventing the exploitation of his ab-tastic physique, to GQ magazine
"I asked [the director], 'Why me? You could've had anyone you wanted.' And he said, 'You have period teeth.'"
– Jewel, on being cast in the Civil War drama Ride with the Devil because "I was the only actress in Hollywood who hadn't gotten her teeth fixed," to Shape magazine
"I may have conceived a baby in that crowd."
– Conan O'Brien, on performing for the scantily dressed crowd at the Bonnaroo Music Festival, to Rolling Stone
– Hollywood veteran Betty White, deadpanning on what she would still like do, on The Early Show
"Anything else you would like to say, Elisabeth, because this is just getting good?"
– Kathy Griffin, sparring with [CELEBRITY_LINK" "" "" "0" ] on The View