10 Best Celeb Quotes This Week
"We got sick and tired of hearing that lady tell us, 'Turn left! Turn Right!'"
– Snoop Dogg, on lending his voice to TomTom GPS car navigation systems, on the Wendy Williams Show
"For about the next 15 minutes I couldn't even hear anything anybody was saying to me 'cause all I could think was, 'Well I've made a terrible mistake. Can you put it back on?'"
– Sarah Jessica Parker, questioning her decision to remove her "signature" mole after being confronted by a fan, on the Late Show with David Letterman
"I feel smarter already."
– Nicole Richie, debuting her new brunette locks, at the launch of her holiday collection for her House of Harlow 1960 jewelry line
"Animals aren’t easy, but what’s annoying about children is that everyone loves them and I resent that. I only work with ugly children."
– Hugh Grant, jokingly comparing working with animals versus toiling on set with kids, to PEOPLE
"My Kermie is nothing like [Tiger]. I just want to say, he would never do anything untoward moi, but, if he did, you can rest assured there'd be a hole in one, and he'd be the one!"
– Miss Piggy, chiming in on the Tiger Woods scandal during a sit-down on The Wendy Williams Show