10 Best Celeb Quotes This Week
"They say good things come in threes, like comets, omens and Jonas Brothers."
– Rainn Wilson, on receiving his third Emmy nomination for outstanding supporting actor in a comedy for The Office, to PEOPLE
"You may have seen have seen me in such places as your local market in a tabloid."
– Tony Romo, introducing himself in a spoof video for FunnyorDie.com
"I get this all the time: 'Has anyone ever told you that you look just like – now I don't mean to be insulting – but just a much younger and prettier, a lot skinnier version of Kelly Osbourne?'"
– Kelly Osbourne, on cases of mistaken identity, on It's On With Alexa Chung
"My question is: how would HE know? What was he doing looking? And why was Conan [O'Brien] looking too?"
– Adrian Grenier, wondering how Entourage costar Kevin Connolly and the Tonight Show host knew he had stuffed his pants for a PEOPLE photo shoot as the Bee Gees, to PEOPLE
"Being asked to host the show – terrific. Getting a third nomination – fantastic. Having the ability to scribble my name in the envelope backstage when no one is looking – priceless."
– Neil Patrick Harris, joking about hosting the Emmy Awards as a nominee for outstanding supporting actor in a comedy for How I Met Your Mother, to PEOPLE