10 Best Celeb Quotes This Week
"Abs are for people with no friends."
– Eric Bana, explaining that there are other things he'd rather do than crunches, to Access Hollywood
"They called me evil, mean and [a] plastic surgery whore and disgusting. I kept saying to myself, 'How do they know so much about me?'"
– Joan Rivers, on her Comedy Central roast, which airs on August 9, to PEOPLE
"There's no negative slant. It's a word of empowerment. Cougars are great!"
– Sugar Ray's Mark McGrath, on using the term in the title of his band's new album, Music for Cougars, to PEOPLE
"As long as I don't break the camera, I'll be fine."
– Susan Boyle, during her glamorous photo shoot with Harper's Bazaar
"It's getting really SampM."
– Adam Lambert, on the unique objects fans have been throwing to him onstage during the Idols Live Tour, to Eonline.com
"We are sexy, we are classy, and we are 100 percent New Jersey!"
– Jamie-Lynn Sigler, doing her best "real" New Jersey housewife impersonation, in a spoof video for Funnyordie.com