10 Best Celeb Quotes This Week
"I don't know how to use instagram but I do like this picture."
– Kristen Bell, posting her inaugural 'gram with husband Dax Shepard, on Instagram
"I'm not above taking my clothes off for money, that's the bottom line."
– Ryan Reynolds, on that Deadpool nude scene, to Ellen DeGeneres
"People say age is just a number. It's actually real and true sign of someone's maturity. But in this case, she's fantastic."
– Henry Cavill, on the 13-year age difference between he and girlfriend Tara King, to ELLE
"When I'm out with my Sisterhood girls, I think, 'Why are people staring?' Then it hits me, 'Oh! It's because we are the Sisterhood girls.' "
– America Ferrera, on her tight-knit friendship with Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants costars Blake Lively, Alexis Bledel and Amber Tamblyn, to PEOPLE
"She's had to make love to all of them but I think her least favorite was Borat."
– Sacha Baron Cohen, on the character his wife Isla Fisher liked the least, to PEOPLE
"With my hero. My Dad. #throwbackthursday #2013"
– Hugh Jackman, sharing a sweet snap with his father Christopher, on Instagram
"If I had to look back on my life, this is the moment that would play out and I would think, 'Well done.' "
– Viola Davis, in a speech she made at her vow renewal to husband Julius Tennon, to PEOPLE