10 Reasons Brie Larson Would Make the Best BFF Ever
1. SHE'S THE TYPE OF GIRL WHO WOULD DRAG YOU OUT OF BED FOR AN IMPROMPTU BEACH OUTING
And would be all about documenting the evidence for the cutest BFF photo album you've ever seen.
2. BUT SHE'S STILL ALWAYS DOWN TO HANG AT HOME IN FULL COSTUME
Oh, you didn't know? Dressing up like a cat while listening to the Cats soundtrack is the best way to unwind on a Saturday night.
3. SHE WOULD SING YOU TO SLEEP WHENEVER INSOMNIA HITS
Let's be honest: an IRL performance trumps any Spotify playlist.
4. SHE TRIES OUT NEW FOOD ON THE REGULAR
Plus, there's a really good chance Brie would share her meal with you. When in Vietnam, right?
5. SHE'S SUPER GRATEFUL & IS QUICK TO SHOW IT
The Room star always takes to her Instagram to give thanks after being nominated for or winning an award – in an adorably quirky way.
6. HER SQUAD IS THE ABSOLUTE COOLEST
Can you imagine Sunday brunch with Brie, Saoirse Ronan and Helen Mirren? "The three of us swapped stories from our respective journeys, each learning and very much relating," the Oscar nominee writes of the trio's meeting.
7. SHE GETS JUST AS STARSTRUCK AS YOU
"CATE BLANCHETT JUST CAME INTO MY DRESSING ROOM IN A JUMPSUIT," writes a totally stunned Brie of her encounter with the two-time Oscar winner.
8. SHE GETS THE IMPORTANCE OF EATING BREAKFAST EVERY MORNING …
… and making said meal as fun as humanly possible.
9. HER BEST FRIEND WOULD AUTOMATICALLY BECOME YOUR BEST FRIEND
Who wouldn't want Jacob Tremblay as a BFF, especially when you're in the mood to have an in-depth discussion about Star Wars while devouring two stacks of pancakes?
10. SHE & HER CREW OWN THE SICKEST RIDES
Being a part of her group calls for getting around in adorably badass rides. Imagine heading into work like this.