GET MORE STAR FASHION EVERY DAY!
best looks of the week
Kerry Washington in a Zuhair Murad dress, Jimmy Choo booties and Arunashi jewels at the VH1 Do Something! awards in L.A.
Jayma Mays in a Zuhair Murad dress and Swarovski earrings at the In Style Summer Soiree in L.A.
Kristen Bell in an ETRO dress, Jimmy Choo clutch and Casadei heels at the VH1 Do Something! awards in L.A.
STAR OF THE WEEK!
THE QUEEN’S DESIGNER DEBUT
The CoverGirl spokesmodel, whose line for HSN launches Aug. 27, spills her fashion and beauty secrets
1. My style icon is … my mom. She’s super-stylish and always has been. Also Iman. She’s gorgeous with a great sense of style.
2. My beauty essentials are … my lip gloss, mascara, and I have to have my Pantene shampoo and conditioner, especially after I’ve been in the ocean.
3. My attitude about my curves is … to have attitude about those curves. You’ve got to work with what you’ve got. I love the way my body is continuously changing over the years.
4. My favorite red carpet look … is the Badgley Mischka dress I wore to the Oscars. The color was gorgeous and the makeup and hair were beautiful. Everything worked.
5. My guilty pleasures … are Judge Mathis, The People’s Court and baked macaroni and cheese.
6. I’m most comfortable wearing … my birthday suit.
“My first collection for HSN is really wearable. When you’re designing a line for sizes 2-24, you want to make sure that everyone can look good in the clothes.”
Draped dress in python print, $109.90. Stacked sequin tunic, $69.90; hsn.com
HER STYLE ICON Iman
HER FAVORITE RED CARPET MOMENT
HER LIP GLOSS
CoverGirl ShineBlast, in Heat, $7.49; drugstores nationwide