GET MORE EVERY DAY!
These celeb tots show they already know how to have a good time!
- READY TO SPLASH
- Santa Barbara, Calif., Sept. 5
- Strolling in style, 18-month-old Nahla looks up to parents Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry as the trio heads to a nearby hotel to lounge poolside (inset).
Beverly Hills, Aug. 31
Mark Wahlberg shares a laugh with 3-year-old son Michael during a family outing for ice cream.
THE LITTLEST BECKHAM
Los Angeles, Sept. 1
The future of the space program is certain according to 4-year-old Cruz Beckham, who arrived at big brother Romeo’s 7th-birthday party dressed as an astronaut.
- HAPPY TRAVELERS
- Barcelona, Sept. 6
- Gwyneth Paltrow and 3-year-old son Moses put their heads together at Barcelona Airport.
WHAT GOOD SPORTS!
- TERI IN TRAINING
- Malibu, Sept. 6
- Preparing for the Sept. 13 Nautica Malibu Triathlon, Teri Hatcher looks good and ready to knock “triathlon” off her “bucket list.” Which part is she most worried about? “The run!” says Hatcher. “It’s definitely the hardest for me—it’s just honestly boring.” Driving her on: She’s raising money for Children’s Hospital Los Angeles.
SURF’S … DOWN?
Malibu, Sept. 6
A not-so-stoked Adam Sandler shows there’s still room for improvement during a surfing lesson.
Flushing, N.Y., Sept. 3
Roger Federer flaunts the goods—his tennis skills, that is—while practicing for the U.S. Open.
NOW ON AIR!
Southampton, N.Y., Sept. 5
Beth Ostrosky and Howard Stern pound the pavement during their holiday weekend in the Hamptons.
- NICE BALANCE!
- Los Angeles, Sept. 4
- Jessica Biel is quite the multitasker on the set of her comedy Valentine’s Day.
- JESSICA ON THE CATWALK
- Paris, Sept. 4
- Jessica Simpson plays model for Turkish designer Ozlem Süer’s fashion show.
JILLIAN & ED GET CHEEKY!
Vancouver, Sept. 6
At a USA-Canada hockey match, The Bachelorette’s Jillian Harris and fiancé Ed Swiderski follow the rule of the Kiss Cam.
EMMA WORKS HER MAGIC
Providence, Sept. 4
Leaving Hogwarts behind, Harry Potter’s Emma Watson reports for classes at Brown University.
FROM KATHY TO KATE
Hollywood, Sept. 3
Kathy Griffin hits the Roosevelt Hotel as Kate Gosselin, filming a skit for Jimmy Kimmel Live.
- SNUGGLING IN THE STANDS
- Flushing, N.Y., Sept. 7
- Tennis, anyone? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban keep the focus on each other during the fourth round at the US Open.
STARS IN VENICE!
WALK ON THE WILD SIDE
Venice, Sept. 2
Eva Mendes (in a Dolce & Gabbana gown) shows her enthusiasm at the opening of the festival.
- ARRIVING IN STYLE
- Venice, Sept. 7
- George Clooney (who recently slammed his hand in a car door while at his Lake Como, Italy, estate) and gal pal Elisabetta Canalis arrive at the festival.