PLAY MORE FUN GAMES AT
Pee-wee Herman (a.k.a. Paul Reubens) poses with director John Lee dressed as the Statue of Liberty while filming Pee-wee’s Big Holiday in New York City on May 7. In April, Herman made his Instagram debut on-set: “My first Instagram post: A selfie with my pal @JoeManganiello.” Big Holiday is the sequel to the 1985 cult classic Pee-wee’s Big Adventure.
10 CHANGES KEEP SCORE
1. Lee’s liberty flame is larger.
2. Lee’s left sleeve is longer.
3. There is a crack in the sidewalk, to the left next to Lee, that wasn’t there before.
4. Herman’s top button has been removed.
5. Herman’s pocket square is red, not white.
6. The tablet held by Lee is now upside down.
7. The green and yellow tape mark is now an “X.”
8. One of the crown’s spokes is lopsided.
9. The fence’s grate to the left of Herman and Lee is shorter.
10. The shadow behind Herman and Lee on the sidewalk is larger.