PLAY MORE FUN GAMES AT
Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson got into full Derek and Hansel mode for a photo op near the Eiffel Tower to promote Zoolander 2, the long-awaited sequel to their 2001 hit comedy, on March 10. Stiller, 49, announced news of the sequel, in theaters Feb. 12, on Instagram, where he posted a photo of himself and Wilson, 46, with the caption “Apparently Derek and Hansel have come to terms on #Zoolander2.”
10 CHANGES KEEP SCORE
1. The yellow patch on Stiller’s shoe is now red.
2. The model on the right is wearing longer shorts.
3. Stiller’s left hand has shifted closer to Wilson.
4. The green carpet is smaller.
5. Another fence post has been added to the left of Stiller.
6. A patch of grass has been added to the left of Stiller.
7. The evergreen tree to the right of Wilson is bigger.
8. A tree far in the background, between Stiller and Wilson, is gone.
9. A spring has been removed from the trampoline on the right.
10. A portion of the Eiffel Tower, near the top visible tier, is missing.