PLAY MORE FUN GAMES AT
Joining Harvard University’s class of 2014 are Grammy-winner Aretha Franklin, 72, former New York City mayor Michael Bloomberg, 72, and former President George H.W. Bush, 90, who graduated from Yale with a degree in economics in 1948. All three picked up honorary doctorate degrees at the Ivy League university’s commencement ceremony in Cambridge, Mass., May 29.
CHANGES KEEP SCORE
1. The tree, top left, has more leaves.
2. Franklin’s left sleeve on her gown is now higher.
3. Bloomberg’s diploma is smaller.
4. The white name tag on the chair behind Bloomberg is smaller.
5. The hand of the woman clapping in the background, center, has shifted.
6. The bricks jutting out in the background, center, have moved left.
7. The gold stripe worn by the man behind Bush is wider.
8. Bush’s gown now covers his right knee.
9. The bottom black stripe has been removed from Bush’s left sleeve.
10. A blue emblem on the gown on the man, far right, is now lower.