PLAY MORE FUN GAMES AT
A ROYAL ENTRANCE
A bright and cheerful Queen Elizabeth II makes her way into Westminster Abbey on the arm of the church’s dean, the Very Reverend John Hall, in London May 9. Her Royal Highness, 88, took part in an ancient installation ceremony for knights of the Order of the Bath, an event she attends every eight years. Inside, the monarch was joined by son Prince Charles, who took over the ceremonial duties.
CHANGES KEEP SCORE
1. One of Hall’s gold tassels is now higher.
2. A buckle has been removed from the boy’s shoe.
3. A new branch has been added to a tree in the background, left.
4. The Queen’s right sleeve has been lengthened.
5. The uniformed man in the back has moved closer to the group.
6. Another sign has been added to the fence in the background.
7. Hall’s robe now covers more of his foot.
8. The Queen’s train is now closer to the ground.
9. The gold embellishing on the boy’s right cuff has been lengthened.
10. The pocket square is now gone from the man behind the boy.