PLAY MORE FUN GAMES AT
Prince Charles, 65, attends the Janadriya culture festival at Der’iya in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, on Feb. 18. The Prince of Wales, on tour in the Middle East to meet with Saudi royals, wore the traditional ankle-length robe, called a thobe. He also carried a sword as he joined members of the Saudi royal family for the Ardah, an all-male ceremonial dance using swords that is performed at weddings and other festive occasions.
CHANGES KEEP SCORE
1. The white head covering on the man, far left, is longer.
2. A spot of light was added to the background, left side.
3. Charles’s sword is angled differently.
4. Another white banner has been added in the background.
5. The blurred person in the background, top right, moved right.
6. The black headband on the man, far right, is wider.
7. The black sash on the chest of the man to the left of Charles is wider.
8. A single paisley on Prince Charles’s robe has been moved to the right.
9. A bullet was removed from Charles’s bandolier.
10. The buckle on Charles’s bandolier moved up.