PLAY MORE FUN GAMES AT
THE EAGLE HAS LANDED!
Prince Charles looks nervous as he tries to avoid a staring contest with Zephyr the bald eagle on a visit to the 132nd Sandringham Flower Show in Norfolk, England, on July 31. As he held the 2-year-old bird, she flapped her wings, and the prince, 64, was almost clipped by her impressive 4-ft. wingspan. Zephyr is in the running to become the official mascot of the British Army Air Corps.
CHANGES KEEP SCORE
1. An extra spoke was added to the purple umbrella, top left.
2. Charles’s right sideburn is now longer.
3. Charles’s tie is now thicker.
3. Charles’s pocket square is now blue.
4. A button on Charles’s jacket has been removed.
5. The dark blue design on Charles’s glove has been altered.
6. The feather pattern in the middle of Zephyr’s chest has been flipped.
7. The strap around Zephyr’s left leg has been removed.
8. Extra gold stripes have been added to the uniform of the soldier near Charles, top right.
9. The partial view of the person, bottom right, is now larger.