PLAY MORE FUN GAMES AT
JUST HORSING AROUND
South Korean superstar Psy, 35, keeps his cool atop a fake steed while filming a commercial on the beach in Los Angeles July 22 for a Korean food company. The international star is also an Internet sensation—the video for his 2012 smash hit “Gangnam Style” remains the most-watched YouTube video of all time, with more than 1.7 billion views since its release.
CHANGES KEEP SCORE
1. The strap below the handler’s arm, bottom left, has been removed.
2. The small strap on the umbrella is gone.
3. A stripe on Psy’s jacket, near his right shoulder, is gone.
4. The red detail has been removed from Psy’s shoe.
5. Extra letters have been added to the wood block under Psy’s foot.
6. The green background has been extended further left and can now be seen under the horse.
7. A section of the right side of the umbrella has been removed.
8. The horse’s left ear has shifted.
9. The bridle strap above the horse’s eyes is thicker.
10. The ladder, bottom right, is taller.