PLAY MORE FUN GAMES AT
IN THE LAND DOWN UNDER!
Taylor Swift performs at Etihad Stadium for her Red tour in Melbourne on Dec. 14. The day before, Swift celebrated her 24th birthday. She thanked the audience of 47,000 for wishing her happy birthday and for making her songs the Top 10 Country Songs on iTunes. It was like “a thousand Christmas mornings,” said the singer.
CHANGES KEEP SCORE
1. An additional sign was added to the row of signs, top left.
2. The pink sign, top right, is now green.
3. The hand holding the black camera, far left, no longer has the camera.
4. A third red hat was added to the two red hats to the left of Swift.
5. The security guard on the left was moved away from Swift.
6. The dark-haired fan directly behind Swift has been removed.
7. Swift’s left arm is more vertical.
8. The “We” on the yellow sign to the right of Swift is now “I.”
9. An arm to the right of Swift has been removed.
10. The orange phone in the crowd, bottom right, is now blue.