PLAY MORE FUN GAMES AT
GAME FACES ON!
Paul Rudd, 44, and his son Jack, 7, prove to be equally passionate basketball buddies while sitting courtside at Madison Square Garden in New York City on Oct. 30. The father-son duo cheered on the New York Knicks as they rallied to beat the Milwaukee Bucks on opening night of the 2013-2014 season.
CHANGES KEEP SCORE
1. The “M” on the shirt worn by the fan above Rudd has become a “W.”
2. The same fan’s right shirt sleeve has been lengthened.
3. The word “York” has been removed from Rudd’s shirt.
4. One black stripe has been removed from the right side of Rudd’s shirt.
5. One white stripe has been removed from Rudd’s left shoe.
6. Jack’s hat brim is larger.
7. The “6” on Jack’s jersey is now an “8.”
8. The left side of Jack’s shorts has been shaded in yellow.
9. A Diet Coke bottle is now in frame on the floor next to Jack.
10. The reflection of Jack’s shoe on the floor is gone.