PLAY MORE FUN GAMES AT
THANKS FOR THE LIFT!
No stunt doubles need apply. Andrew Garfield, 29, and Emma Stone, 24, take flight while shooting an action scene for their film The Amazing Spider-Man 2 on June 4 in New York City. The onscreen and offscreen couple reprise their roles as Peter Parker and Gwen Stacey for the superhero sequel. The action-adventure is scheduled to hit theaters in May 2014.
CHANGES KEEP SCORE
1. The edge of a “No Parking” sign is now visible to the left of Garfield.
2. The top lug nut on the car hubcap is now black.
3. The sheen on Garfield’s mask is wider.
4. Garfield’s left red boot is shorter.
5. A cable cord between Garfield’s and Stone’s heads has been removed.
6. A lock of Stone’s hair, on the left side of her head, has been lengthened.
7. A white button on Stone’s jacket has been moved to the left.
8. The strip in the stocking on Stone’s left leg is wider.
9. The headlight on the car is larger.
10. The first “7” on the blue beam, top right, is now a “1”.