PLAY MORE FUN GAMES AT
While on tour in Taiwan, megastar Will Smith, 44, shakes hands with fans as he pro-motes his new film After Earth. Saying it was “fantastic” to work with his son Jaden, 14, the older Smith joined the younger on May 3 in Taipei for the movie. “Entertainment is our family business,” said Will. “If something comes up, we’ll do it again.” The actor added that his son “is looking forward to a comedy.” The movie opens in theaters May 31.
CHANGES KEEP SCORE
1. The phone case in the top left hand corner is now green.
2. The right Mandarin character on the black banner is now upside down.
3. The black banner is wider.
4. A camera lens has been added to the bottom left corner.
5. The “E” on the rolled up poster, bottom left, is now an “L”.
6. Smith’s earring is larger.
7. The button hole on Smith’s lapel has been removed.
8. Smith’s left shirt cuff has been shortened.
9. The red border on the piece of paper, upper right, has been widened.
10. In the poster, bottom right, the pupil of Jaden’s eye was moved left, increasing the sclera.