PLAY MORE FUN GAMES AT
GOLDIE DOES GOOD
On Dec. 5 Oscar winner Goldie Hawn, 67, lent her special brand of ebullience to the brokerage firm ICAP’s 20th annual Charity Day at the London offices. For the effort, employees ditch their everyday, dull business attire for more colorful attire and donate all revenues and brokers’ commissions from the day. The grand total of $17.7 million will go to support dozens of global charities.
CHANGES KEEP SCORE
1. The space in the headdress, left, is filled in.
2. There is an additional sticker on the computer, left.
3. The man on the left has an additional red line of face paint.
4. The man in sunglasses is missing the strap on his hat.
5. The man in the background, just left of Hawn, is facing a different direction.
6. The cord of the phone in Hawn’s right hand is more coiled at the top.
7. Hawn’s belt is raised.
8. The balloon behind the woman in back has moved down.
9. The kerchief around the man’s neck, right, is bigger.
10. The man in the background on the far right has moved left.