PLAY MORE FUN GAMES AT
GALLOPING TO GLORY
Mischa Barton, 26, engaged in a little horseplay with 18-year-old Brew during the Emirates Melbourne Cup Day on Nov. 4 after meeting the stallion, the winner in 2000’s race. “He was a sweet horse, really well-behaved considering all the crowds,” said the actress, who wore a dress by Australian designer Toni Matičevski and a headpiece by her friend Irish milliner Philip Treacy.
CHANGES KEEP SCORE
1. There is a light on in the building above Brew’s ear.
2. Brew’s left ear has moved toward the left.
3. Brew is missing a tooth, upper left.
4. The netting on Barton’s hat is wider.
5. The vertical seam on Barton’s dress under her elbow is gone.
6. Barton’s dress covers more of her shoulder.
7. Barton’s left thumb has moved toward the right.
8. The rear building second from right is taller.
9. The word “university” on a building right of the trophy has changed from white to yellow.
10. The bright blue patch on the side of the lower right building below the trophy is gone.