PLAY MORE FUN GAMES AT
Olympic swimmer Ryan Lochte, 28, feels the love while visiting the Today show in New York City, Aug. 23. The gold medalist confessed he’d been out of the water since the London Games (his longest break since age 10) up until a few days earlier when a partying Prince Harry challenged him to a friendly race in a Las Vegas pool on Aug. 17.
CHANGES KEEP SCORE
1. The word “Today” is missing from the red portion of the girl’s badge under Lochte’s hand.
2. Lochte’s bracelet has moved up his right arm.
3. A girl in the crowd’s glasses, left, have turned into sunglasses.
4. A girl’s blue tank top is now yellow, center.
5. Lochte’s microphone is missing from the placket of his shirt.
6. The Polo logo on Lochte’s shirt has been flipped.
7. Lochte’s left thumb has moved outward.
8. The reflection of the Duane Reade sign is missing from the glass in the upper right corner.
9. Michael Phelps now appears in place of the man in the blue hat.
10. Lochte’s watch has shifted.