PLAY MORE FUN GAMES AT People.com
STAR IN STRIPES
A flag-clad Katy Perry, 27, serves up some laughs for a lucky Marine during her Brooklyn Fleet Week performance on May 23. The pop diva, who pulled him onstage while she sang her hit “Part of Me,” told MTV, “If anyone deserves a party, I think it’s probably the people in the service…. Hey, they deserve to celebrate, and they deserve to be celebrated.”
CHANGES KEEP SCORE
1. A red stripe on the back of Perry’s dress is gone.
2. Perry’s dress is shorter.
3. A star on Perry’s dress by her forearm has moved to the left.
4. The end of Perry’s microphone is covered in rhinestones.
5. The drummer in the background has moved to the center.
6. The end of the Marine’s belt is longer.
7. There is an additional set of colorful stripes on the Marine’s shirt, above his pocket.
8. Perry’s hand, behind the Marine’s head, has moved up.
9. There is an additional chevron on the Marine’s sleeve.
10. Two pink strips of light on the stage, right of the Marine, have merged.