PLAY MORE FUN GAMES AT
GREETINGS MR. PENN!
Sean Penn is bookended by a pair of Carnaval queens from different regions of Bolivia after arriving at the government palace in La Paz, where he met with President Evo Morales on Feb. 15. The two-time Oscar winner, 51, met with the head of state as part of a humanitarian aid mission for Haiti. “We hope to have this be the beginning of many to follow,” Penn said of the relief effort.
10 CHANGES KEEP SCORE
1. The Carnaval queen, left, is wearing red lipstick.
2. The “a” in “Reina” on the woman’s sash, left, has moved.
3. A green leaf on the left side of Penn’s garland is gone.
4. The center vertical piece on the queen’s crown, left, is extended.
5. There is an additional set of stripes near the bottom of Penn’s shirt.
6. The red flower near the top of Penn’s garland, right side, is now white.
7. The queen on the right has a longer earring.
8. The golden stitch on the top of the queen’s sash, right, is gone.
9. The queen’s crown, right, is larger.
10. The direction of the woman’s head, right, has flipped.