PLAY MORE FUN GAMES AT
Actor John Travolta is the toast of Sydney, appearing as a surprise guest at a celebration for Qantas Airlines’ 91st birthday, Nov. 16. The movie star and commercial-grade pilot, 57, has been an ambassador for the Australian airline since 2002 and was on hand to help promote its Platinum One program, an exclusive club for their passengers with the highest frequent- flyer miles.
CHANGES KEEP SCORE
1. The screen is gone from the phone in the man’s hand, left.
2. The woman, left of Travolta, has an extra strand of pearls on her wrist.
3. Blue designs on the woman’s skirt are now pink.
4. Kelly Preston is on the left, between the two gray-suited men.
5. The glasses on the man in the rear of the crowd, center, are now shades.
6. Travolta’s tie pattern is simpler.
7. The black camera held by the man, right-rear, is silver.
8. The lime disappeared from the glass in the woman’s hand, right of Travolta.
9. Travolta’s left thumb is shifted downward.
10. The necklace on the woman, second row, right, is missing.