PLAY MORE FUN GAMES AT
PEE-WEE RIDES AGAIN
Paul Reubens returned to his alter ego, 1980s cult character Pee-wee Herman, at the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally in Sturgis, S.Dak., Aug. 11. Reubens, 58, will hit N.Y.C.’s Broadway Oct. 26 for a 48-performance run of The Pee-wee Herman Show, based on his TV series Pee-wee’s Playhouse, and is also working on a new Pee-wee film with The 40-Year-Old Virgin director Judd Apatow.
10 CHANGES KEEP SCORE
1. Pee-wee’s left foot has shifted.
2. The red stripe down his helmet is thinner.
3. The streamers on his left handlebar are flying farther outward.
4. The bike’s mirror has changed position.
5. The Schwinn logo now says “Pee Wee.”
6. The right arm of the man running in the street has changed position.
7. The window, below the traffic light, has been altered.
8. The man in the crowd holding up his camera, far left, is gone.
9. The wristband worn by the female spectator, far left, is gone.
10. The headlights on the front motorcycle have changed.