PLAY MORE FUN GAMES AT People.com
Oscar winner Sean Penn, 49, channeled makeup-coated rock stars Gene Simmons and Robert Smith as he shot a scene from the movie This Must Be the Place in New York City Oct. 20. The actor, who played a jazz musician in the very different ’30s-era film Sweet and Lowdown, stars as a retired rocker searching for his father’s killer, an ex-Nazi war criminal.
CHANGES KEEP SCORE
1. Penn’s red lipstick is now black.
2. The gray soles of Penn’s boots are now tan.
3. The jacket Penn is wearing is further unzipped.
4. The collar of the jacket Penn is wearing has more fur.
5. The jacket Penn is carrying is longer.
6. There is a Betty Boop illustration on the luggage tag of Penn’s suitcase.
7. Penn’s suitcase has an additional wheel.
8. The white part of the jeans on the woman behind Penn is now blue.
9. The “e” on the sign above Penn’s head is flipped.
10. The horizontal gold stripe above “LRY” is missing.