PLAY MORE FUN GAMES AT People.com
Surrounded by screaming fans, Justin Bieber was presented with a gold record, recognizing the success of My World 2.0 in Japan, at Tokyo’s LaQua Garden amusement park, where he performed Oct. 13. The 16-year-old pop star, whose CD has already gone platinum in the U.S. and his native Canada, later tweeted his gratitude, “Tokyo is awesome…. Thanks to all my Japanese fans for supporting me!”
CHANGES KEEP SCORE
1. The brim of Bieber’s hat is orange.
2. The tongue of his left shoe is shorter.
3. The pink camera, held by a fan to his left, is blue.
4. There is another CD inside the frame he’s holding.
5. The tie worn by the security agent, right of Bieber, is shorter.
6. The “LA” logo is larger on the cap worn by the fan behind that security agent.
7. The “B” sign, top row, left, is gone.
8. The “I Love Justin Bieber” sign has moved further right.
9. The “U” on the “U Smile” sign is now an “I.”
10. There is a new vertical bar on the crowd barrier, right of Bieber.