PLAY MORE FUN GAMES AT People.com
GETTING A LEG UP
Hugh Jackman, who sang and danced his way to a Tony Award for his turn in Broadway’s The Boy from Oz in 2004, showed off some more fancy footwork while shooting a Lipton Iced Tea commercial in Montevideo, Uruguay, Oct. 6. The Australian stage and film star, 42, also enjoyed his time off-set, sightseeing with 10-year-old son Oscar, hitting a soccer game and feeding sea lions at a local park.
10 CHANGES KEEP SCORE
1. Jackman’s watch is on his right wrist.
2. His left foot has shifted position.
3. The man to Jackman’s left, in a light-blue shirt, has a shorter shirt sleeve.
4. The woman behind that man, on his left, is gone.
5. A woman in the back of the crowd, to his right, is now wearing sunglasses.
6. There is a sign posted above her.
7. The necklace worn by the woman, far right, is gone.
8. Her dress now covers more of her left knee.
9. The bikini-clad woman is wearing yellow sandals.
10. The woman wearing a purse, left, has shifted her hand downward.