PLAY MORE FUN GAMES AT People.com
Orlando Bloom did a little easy listening on the set of his drama The Three Musketeers in Würzburg, Germany, Sept. 14. The actor, 33, who plays the dashing Duke of Buckingham, is gearing up for the real-life role of Dad: He and his wife, model Miranda Kerr, are expecting their first child in January. “I’m really excited about it!” said Bloom.
10 CHANGES KEEP SCORE
1. Bloom’s right boot is no longer high-heeled.
2. His earphone cord is now tucked into his jacket.
3. The space between two stripes on his right pant leg is now filled in.
4. The spear behind his right shoulder has rotated.
5. His jacket’s collar has changed shape.
6. There are more red feathers on the hat worn by the actor right of Bloom.
7. That man’s left hand has moved down the pole.
8. His weapon is shorter.
9. Another man has lost the buttons on his shirt, far right.
10. The starlike design on the shirt of the man, far left, is now an oval.