PLAY MORE FUN GAMES AT
Host Stephen Colbert rolled down the street outside the New York studios of his show The Colbert Report in an Army tank to celebrate the return of U.S. troops from Iraq Sept. 8. “It’s been seven years. Who can remember who invaded who?” joked the comic, 46. Also at the fete? Vice President Joe Biden, who served up hot dogs to members of the military in the audience.
10 CHANGES KEEP SCORE
1. Colbert is now wearing a bow tie.
2. The barrel to his immediate left is longer.
3. One of the tank’s windshield wipers has shifted.
4. The word “military” has moved to the left.
5. The handle above that word is taller.
6. There is an additional tube in the top left grouping on the tank.
7. The tread pattern on the tank’s tire, left, has changed.
8. The orange headlight on the right is now white.
9. The antenna, right, has disappeared.
10. The direction the barrel is pointing, top right, has shifted.