PLAY MORE FUN GAMES AT
PRINCE FOR A NIGHT
Surrounded by models dressed for the occasion, Jake Gyllenhaal, 29, may have felt as if he were back on the set of his sixth-century epic Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time at its premiere in Moscow on May 12. “It’s such a tough job I have,” the actor said during a press conference one day earlier. “Three to four times a day I would play the video game Prince of Persia as resource material.”
10 CHANGES KEEP SCORE
1. Gyllenhaal’s left pant leg is longer.
2. His left hand’s index and middle fingers are curled inward.
3. There is an additional petal on the front part of the rug to his left.
4. The red band behind his heels on the rug is thinner.
5. The necklace on the woman to his right is shorter.
6. The petals she is holding are all red.
7. The sandal worn by the man to Gyllenhaal’s right has an ankle strap.
8. The medallion around that man’s neck is bigger.
9. The handle on his sword is shorter.
10. The headband worn by the woman on the right is gone.