PLAY MORE FUN GAMES AT
Demi Moore, 47, signed autographs at the Hollywood premiere of The Joneses on April 8. The actress, who plays a manipulative saleswoman in the dark comedy, says she’s wary of slick pitches in real life. “I watch out for the ones where they make you want it even though you know you don’t need it,” she tells People. “It’s like, do I really need that chopper thing to chop up my vegetables?”
10 CHANGES KEEP SCORE
1. There are more frills on the edge of Moore’s right sleeve.
2. The shadow under her right arm is bigger.
3. The shadow under her pen is gone.
4. The signature she is writing now says “Ashton.”
5. The sleeve of the person behind her is now orange.
6. The thumb of the person on the right has moved.
7. The bottom row of writing on the gray hat is larger.
8. There is an additional signature on that hat.
9. The window has an additional vertical pane.
10. There is an additional photo in the upper area.