RED CARPET RAIN
Daniel Radcliffe, 20, braved a torrential thunderstorm in London on July 7, with the help of a resourceful bodyguard, at the premiere of his film Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. “I’m feeling a bit guilty, to be honest, as I’ve made them wait in the rain,” the actor said about the gaggle of fans, some of whom had camped outside overnight.
CHANGES KEEP SCORE
1. Radcliffe’s left shoulder is damp.
2. His right pocket has gone from diagonal to horizontal.
3. The handkerchief in his upper-left pocket is missing.
4. His right jacket sleeve is longer.
5. The umbrella the bodyguard is holding has an additional spoke in the back.
6. The red carpet is narrower.
7. The triangular base of the far-left fence is smaller.
8. There is a bar over the poster on the other fence.
9. The white shirt on the third person from the left is now blue.
10. The woman behind the bodyguard’s right shoulder is gone.