WORK IT, GIRL!
Cameron Diaz, who played a dance-crazed detective in the Charlie’s Angels films, showed off some fancy footwork during a June 24 appearance on MTV’s It’s On with Alexa Chung. Diaz, 36, danced to a song that only she could hear and gave the studio audience a chance to name that tune. The answer? Beyoncé’s “Freakum Dress.”
CHANGES KEEP SCORE
1. Diaz’s ring is on her index finger, not her middle finger.
2. She is wearing two bracelets instead of one.
3. There is an additional bolt on the side of the counter to her left.
4. The top of her headset is gone.
5. The coiled cord connecting the transmitter to the headset is shorter.
6. The antenna on the transmitter she’s wearing is pointing to the left rather than the right.
7. The spotlight has changed from red to blue.
8. A light pink large dot on the floor is now red.
9. The light blue dot in front has moved to the left.
10. There is soil in the pot behind the table.