PLAY MORE FUN GAMES AT People.com
SEE HOW THEY RUN
NCIS: Los Angeles stars Chris O’Donnell (front), 39, and LL Cool J, 41, who play Navy cops on the new CBS series, raced through Venice Beach in hot pursuit of a suspect while filming Oct. 20. “We’re working nonstop,” the Illinois-bred O’Donnell recently told ChicagoNow. “But people are tuning in and it’s very satisfying.”
10 CHANGES KEEP SCORE
1. The collar on LL’s shirt is closed.
2. The column behind his head has changed color.
3. His left foot is raised.
4. “NCIS” graffiti is painted on the roof trim behind him.
5. There is a blue border around that roof trim.
6. The yellow pole is in front of someone’s arm rather than behind it.
7. O’Donnell’s left foot has sunk deeper into the ground.
8. The fingers on his left hand are extended.
9. His right sleeve is longer.
10. The writing on the far-left blue column is gone.