A BYTE OF THE APPLE
Jessica Simpson, 28, channeled her inner practical joker while filming CBS’s I Get That A Lot, a one-hour special during which celebrities pull pranks on unsuspecting everyday folks. Simpson’s prank? She pretends to be an employee at a computer repair shop who just resembles the singer-actress. The special airs—you guessed it!—on April Fool’s Day.
CHANGES KEEP SCORE
1. The security camera on the shelf has moved to the left.
2. The time on the clock is two minutes later.
3. The Visa and MasterCard logos have switched places.
4. A piece of the airborne apple is gone.
5. A photo of Simpson’s boyfriend, NFL player Tony Romo, is on the calendar.
6. The porthole on the right is lower.
7. The paper on the counter has changed from white to yellow.
8. The computer’s ports are gone.
9. The “M” on Simpson’s shirt has changed to a “W.”
10. Simpson’s left shirtsleeve is longer.