George Clooney and his Leatherheads leading lady Renée Zellweger, 38, rolled into Salisbury, N.C., on March 26 as part of their whistle-stop promotional tour. Clooney directed and costars as a 1920s football hero in the period comedy. How did he like playing a football star at 46? “It hurt,” said Clooney. “The first day I got hit by some 21-year-old; he knocked me on my ass. I was like, ‘Okay, I’m in trouble.'”
CHANGES KEEP SCORE
1. The neckline of Zellweger’s dress has changed.
2. The railroad car has writing on it.
3. Clooney is no longer holding a pen in his left hand.
4. Zellweger is wearing closed-toe shoes.
5. The front legs of the yellow stool are not padded.
6. The yellow line on the pavement has doubled.