THE CAPITOL GOES COUNTRY…
Well, for the day anyway! Brad Paisley, 36, and wife Kimberly Williams-Paisley, 38, visited with President Barack Obama, 48, and First Lady Michelle Obama, 45, at the White House music series country concert on July 21, where Paisley performed his recent hit “Welcome to the Future.”
10 CHANGES KEEP SCORE
1. The chair, left, is now taller.
2. The First Lady lost an earring.
3. Kimberly’s dress has one less circle.
4. The band on Brad’s hat has changed.
5. Brad’s belt is now brown.
6. The President is no longer wearing his flag pin.
7. The picture on the wall to the right of President Obama has changed.
8. The air vent, center, is now wider.
9. A peephole has been added to the door on the right.
10. The eagle on the chair, right, is now a lion.