Does the heat and humidity have your coif out of control? Get your mane in check with these fuzz-proof formulas
GET MORE STAR BEAUTY EVERY DAY!
Creams hydrate, keeping frizz at bay, says Gomez’s stylist Bruce Wayne. Use a leave-in conditioner on damp hair and finish with a nickel-size amount of moisturizing cream after heat styling.
1. Kerastase Nectar Thermique, $39; kerastase-usa.com
2. Frederic Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Cream, $33; fekkai.com
Mousse applied to damp hair combats frizz and adds volume, says Port’s stylist Linh Nguyen. Prevent flyaways by completing this style with a touch of polishing serum.
1. L’Oreal Professionnel Texture Expert Mousse Volupte, $19, and
2. L’Oreal Professionnel Texture Expert Shine Perfection, $20; lorealprofessionnel-us.com for salons
Serums, applied lightly to damp hair, smooth strands without weighing them down. Boost the sleekness and shine of your heat-styled hair with a light cream, says Dove celeb stylist Mark Townsend.
1. Dove Hair Nourishing Oil Care Anti-Frizz Serum, $4.75, and
2. Dove Hair Nourishing Oil Care Leave-In Smoothing Cream, $4.75; Walgreens stores
The comb’s plastic teeth are infused with olive oil to add shine and minimize frizz.
RickyCare No-Frizz Pocket Comb, $5.99; rickysnyc.com