GET MORE STAR BEAUTY EVERY DAY!
STAR OF THE WEEK!
The model turned actress, 24, dishes on her best assets, makeup musts and curbing her cravings
1. My style icon is …
Brigitte Bardot. She embodied something that is hard to find in women these days.
2. My approach to makeup is … not putting anything on my lips!
3. The secret to my voluminous hair … is Oribe’s Dry Texturizing Spray, at my roots on dried hair to give it volume.
4. The best beauty advice I’ve ever received is … to groom my brows!
5. I love to eat … naughty things like pizza and pasta. But in the past two years I’ve noticed a change in my body where I can’t just stuff my face with everything I want. So those things are special, once a week.
6. On a red carpet, I accentuate … my legs. I always do a slit because I usually wear long dresses. I love slits. I like to show a little bit of thigh!
HER STYLE ICON Brigitte Bardot
Colbert M.D. Intensify Facial Discs, $52 (20 discs); colbertmd.com
Effortless Mascara in Midnight Blonde, $28; nordstrom.com
Oribe Hair Care Dry Texturizing Spray, $39; oribe.com
Cheek Stain in True Love, $30; sephora.com
“I’m always drawn to floral scents, especially rose,” says Huntington-Whiteley, who’s the face-and body-of Burberry BODY.
Burberry BODY Eau de Parfum 2.8 oz.; $95; burberry.com