The Jersey Shore cast has never been known for their impeccable hygiene, but last night’s episode hit an all-time low.
Our country may be battling a bed bug resurgence, but personally, I’m a little more skeeved out by Snooki’s indoor/outdoor slippers.
Seriously, Snooki? Take a look at where you’re living! And you’re tracking it into your bed? For a girl who’s so intent on finding a boyfriend, this may be your first mistake.
Then, there was the bathroom. (Cue the shudders.) Angelina, who’s clearly vying for the filthiest roommate title, evidently missed the trashcan when she tossed a used feminine product.
But these are just two of the roommates’ habits shown on camera. Who knows what other disgusting specimens might be lurking under their Miami roof? Scientists (or a hazmat team) would have a field day in that house.
Speaking of science, I couldn’t help but watch the scene with The Situation and hot girl Samantha in the club as though I was researching mating rituals of the Jersey Shore species.
• Situation: “You’re so hot!”
• Samantha: “Thank you. I’m a model.”
• (The pair size each other up)
• Samantha: “You know, I’m Canadian.”
• Situation: “Oh, yeah?” (Lifts up his shirt to reveal his abs)
• Samantha: “That’s pretty hot.”
• (The pair proceed to the club bathroom to “smush.”)
Only on Jersey Shore, folks. Only on Jersey Shore.