The cameras are still rolling despite the Giudice’s legal drama.
Even though the reality star plead guilty to four counts of fraud in a New Jersey courthouse on Tuesday, Teresa Giudice will continue to film her hit Bravo show.
“She’s currently in production for season six,” her lawyer Henry Klingeman told reporters outside the courtroom in Newark.
While it’s unclear just how much of a role the fraud case will play in the Real Housewives of New Jersey, the network confirms that filming for the upcoming season is currently underway.
The couple, who originally denied any criminal activity in November of last year, plead guilty to fraud charges – four for Teresa and five for Joe – on Tuesday, which could mean prison time for both.
“She was very cool,” says Klingeman of his client Teresa’s demeanor in the court room.
“I can tell you that she was very nervous and apprehensive, very scared, which is uncharacteristic for her, but never the less she is a strong woman, strong mother and a strong wife and that’s the way she conducted herself before the judge.”