Are you, like many of us, exhausted from all the stress this presidential election caused?
Well, stress no more, there’s always television. And not just any ol’ show: delightful, binge-worthy shows that can help transition you back into a more peaceful state of mind.
Check out this list of must-watch shows that have nothing to do with the 2016 presidential election.
Do you need a reminder about simpler times? Why not try these?
• Friends, Seinfeld, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, The Hills, Sex and the City, Dawson’s Creek and, of course, Gilmore Girls.
If you need a moment to enjoy good ole’ fashion TV with your family, try these:
• Pushing Daisies, Full/Fuller House, Glee, The Muppets, Speechless, Roseanne and Modern Family.
We all need a laugh, and these shows deliver EVERY SINGLE EPISODE!
• The Ranch, The Office, The Simpsons, Shameless, New Girl, How I Met Your Mother and Family Guy.
You need to cry it out? Try these:
• Parenthood, Grey’s Anatomy, This Is Us and, well, that’s about it because we can’t shed anymore tears.
Need something to restore your faith in politics or any governing body? How about these binge worthy shows:
• The Crown, Parks and Recreation, Veep and The West Wing.
Now, as for those shows to avoid for the next few days — sorry, although they’re great shows — you must stay far, far away from them:
Black Mirror, Scandal, Narcos, The Walking Dead, Orange Is the New Black, Law & Order (everything), Game of Thrones, Mr. Robot and everyone’s favorite … House of Cards.