As the news of the apparent suicide of Russell Armstrong spread Tuesday morning, his estranged wife Taylor Armstrong began receiving kind words of sympathy from her Real Housewives of Beverly Hills costars and others associated with the Bravo show.
• “All of us at Bravo are deeply saddened by this tragic news,” a network spokesperson says in a statement. “Our sympathy and thoughts are with the Armstrong family at this difficult time.”
• “My condolences go out to the Armstrong family, I am shocked and devastated,” new cast member Dana Wilkey, who is a friend of Taylor, told PEOPLE. “I am here for Taylor Armstrong and Kennedy Armstrong in any capacity that they need me and will do anything in my power to support them as they move through this difficult time.”
• “My sympathy and condolences go out to Taylor and Kennedy,” Camille Grammer Tweeted. “My thoughts and prayers are with them.”
• “My heart goes out to [Taylor Armstrong] and Kennedy during this devastating time,” Adrienne Maloof Tweeted. “You will be in my thoughts and in prayers.”
• “I am so very sad about today’s news,” host of Bravo’s Watch What Happens! Live and network executive Andy Cohen Tweeted. “My prayers and thoughts are with Taylor Armstrong and her family.”
• “I’m very saddened by the news of Russell Armstrong,” Real Housewives of Orange County‘s Peggy Tanous Tweeted. “My thoughts and prayers are with Taylor and Kennedy and the family.”
• “No words can express how much my heart is breaking for my fellow housewife sister [Taylor Armstrong] and her daughter,” Orange County‘s Gretchen Rossi Tweeted. “Please keep her and her family in your prayers and thoughts today. RIP Russell Armstrong.”
Russell Armstrong was found dead from an apparent hanging on Monday night, according to Los Angeles police and fire department officials. There was no suicide note.