Kim Kardashian West is slowly getting back to reality after her horrific Paris apartment invasion.
The 35-year-old reality star stepped out for yogurt with friend Jonathan Cheban on Monday and attended husband Kanye West’s concert with a Keeping Up with the Kardashians crew in tow on Tuesday. Kardashian West’s recent outings have marked her most noteworthy forays back into public life since being robbed at gunpoint on Oct. 3.
Three weeks have passed since five masked men dressed as police officers tied up and locked the star in her bathroom while stealing two mobile phones and more than $10 million worth of jewelry, and a spokesperson for E! now confirms to PEOPLE that “Full production has resumed on Keeping Up with the Kardashians.”
In these past few weeks, Kardashian West has been staying off the radar by hunkering down at her home in Los Angeles and scaling back on social media. Known for her elaborate birthday celebrations, she even rang in her 36th years last Friday lying low while her family wished her well on social media.
Of her choice to step back in front of KUWTK cameras, sources say Kardashian West did take a break from filming after the robbery but has gradually resumed filming over the last few weeks.
“She just wants to be with her kids and out of public,” says one source. “No one is pressuring her either. She has the best support from her family.”
Another source told PEOPLE last week that Kim “is still having a difficult time” after the horrifying incident and “has no desire to resume her old life.”
“This scared everyone,” says an insider. “They’re not taking chances …. It was a really scary situation for the entire family and it’s just not worth it to put themselves out there unnecessarily right now.”
Keeping Up with the Kardashians airs Sundays at 9 p.m. ET on E!