• Victoria Beckham, celebrating her August cover for Allure with husband David Beckham by her side. The happy couple attended an A-list soiree (thrown by the mag’s editor-in-chief Linda Wells) on the roof of the Thompson Beverly Hills hotel. The couple held hands on the way to dinner, and acted “affectionate all night long,” a guest tells us. Guests were also given the Beckhams’ new fragrance, Signature for Her, and dined on sushi, steak and salad cooked by BondSt, the sushi restaurant inside the hotel.
• Also at the Allure fete: Kate Beckinsale and hubby Len Wiseman. Eva Longoria Parker was there with husband Tony Parker, too – and the Desperate Housewives actress hugged Beckinsale, saying, “You’re so tiny!”
• Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson were attached at the hip inside the bash, a guest tells us. Even while Ronson spun her famous blend of ’80s tunes from the deejay booth at the event (which also brought out Jamie Foxx and Quincy Jones), Lohan was huddled by her side. Later, the twosome joined the party and, at one point, Lohan even ordered tea (how proper!) while sitting at the Beckhams’ table.
• Ginnifer Goodwin, biking to Santa Monica’s Exhale Yoga with boyfriend Chris Klein. The pair went in together, then set up their mats side-by-side. Klein put his mat so close to his girlfriend’s – too close! – that the teacher had to separate them. After their workout, the pair hopped on their bikes and headed off.
• Cynthia Nixon and her girlfriend, Christine Marinoni, enjoying a quiet dinner at Wei Fun in East Hampton, N.Y. The couple sat on the patio eating curry shrimp, vegetable fried rice and pea shoots, and drank tea.
• Andre Agassi and Steffi Graf, hosting the Eaturna Kids Tennis Clinic in Santa Monica. The cute couple was very professional, letting every kid – among the 100 who turned out – participate.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA and JEFFREY SLONIM
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all the Celebrity Hot Spots.